MARKETPLACE READINESS PROGRAMME
Making the move from being a GRADUATE to a SUCCESSFUL EMPLOYEE OR ENTREPRENEUR requires precision and dedication. The Marketplace Readiness (MpR) Programme was designed to equip participants with the skills and habits required to smoothen their transition and hit the ground running in career or business.
The MpR Programme is an intensive 3-month programme during which participants receive focused professional coaching, training and mentoring to enable capacity and effectiveness for the workplace and the marketplace.
As a member of this programme, participants also get:
- First hand insight to compete for offerings and grants from corporate partners.
- Internship opportunities with corporate partners of the programme.
- Special sessions with selected staff of corporate partners of the programme.
- Excursions to corporate organisations after the class room sessions.
- Mentoring support from professionals and entrepreneurs.
The programme is open to all Corps members of any discipline and institution who have a drive and passion for excellence in their career and business. (Currently restricted to Lagos and its environs)
To register interested Corps Members are to fill the form below.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
For you to be part of this programme your CDS day must be on Tuesday
For Further Information Please Call: 08187904531
The specially designed modules of this programme include:
- Business Communication
- Business Presentations
- Business Writing
- Microsoft Competencies
- Personality Assessment
- Personal Branding and Career Mapping
- Emotional Intelligence
- Project Management Essentials
- Work Ethics and Professionalism
- Business Etiquettes
- Leadership in the Workplace
- Job Search and Preparation
- Entrepreneurship; Passion to Profit
- Business Operation and Processes
- Business Branding, Marketing and Sales
- Legal Basics of Business
- Business Finance and Funding
- Business Plan Writing and Development.
Date: Every Tuesday
Time: 10am – 2pm
Venue: 9a, Jide Ayo Close, Omole Phase I, Ikeja, Lagos.